USN & JBL COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(By entering this USN & JBL Competition 1st June 2022 – 31st July 2022, the Participant agrees to these Rules and Standard Terms & Conditions)
GENERAL DEFINITIONS AND RULES
- These are the standard Terms and Conditions for the USN & JBL Competition (hereinafter referred to as “the Competition”) conducted and promoted by Ultimate Sports Nutrition in conjunction with Fruit & Veg City Freshstop (Pty) Ltd. The competition opens on 1st June 2022 and closes on 31ST July 2022 at midnight.
- Unless inconsistent with the context, an expression that denotes, that any one gender includes the other gender; a natural person includes an artificial person and vice versa; the singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- The Promoter is Ultimate Sports Nutrition (“USN”), with a registered address at Unit 4, Louwardia Business Park, Cnr Nellmapius Road, and Olievenhoutbosch Avenue, Centurion, 1683, Gauteng South Africa
- Affiliates or Competition Sponsors include all partners, co-promoters, and/or sponsors of this competition, any subsidiaries, and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, and employees, agents, promoters, and representatives.
- All participants entering this competition, including but not limited to all persons sharing in prizes where applicable, agree to this Standard Terms and Conditions to be binding for the whole duration of the competition. Any person who deviates from these Terms and Conditions or causes non-compliance with any or any part of the Terms and Conditions shall automatically be disqualified and not eligible to receive any prize or benefits arising from this Competition.
- These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all participants, winners, and persons sharing in any prize/s.
- No directors, members, partners, agents, employees, promoters, or consultants in the employ of USN, any of the Competition’s Sponsors or Agencies, or any of their spouses, life partners, parents, or any other family members, business partners or associates will be allowed to participate in this Competition.
- All participants must be 18 years old or older (at the time of entry) to qualify for the main prize.
- Proof of identity and age may be required, and any use of a false name or address will result in immediate disqualification. Prizes shall be subject to correct proof of identity.
- By entering this Competition, the Participant expressly warrants that all information provided is true, correct, complete, and up to date.
- No late entries shall be allowed under any circumstances or for whatsoever reasons. Refer to the deadline of this Competition above.
- The winners shall be notified via email or text, dependent on their entry format. In the event that a winner cannot be reached or contacted within 30 days or if the winner is unable or non-eligible to collect the prize within 60 days after such notification, the winner shall forfeit the prize, and USN reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- Prizes are not transferable and shall not be deferred, changed, or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- USN’s decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these Standard Terms and Conditions is final and binding.
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- The Competition runs and is open for entry from the 1st June 2022 to 31st July 2022. To enter the Competition, the participant has to purchase any USN Pro Protein 68g bar and Freshstop Still Water 750ml and WHATSAPP OR EMAIL THEIR NAME & TILL SLIP TO 060 833 2947 or firstname.lastname@example.org in order to stand the chance to win one of two JBL Party Box on-the-go speakers or one of 4 x (One Thousand Rand) R1000 USN online vouchers over the competition period.
- If the participant wants to improve their chances of winning one of 4 x (One Thousand Rand) R1000 USN online vouchers please follow @usnsa & @freshstopsa & @jbl_southafrica.
- Winners of the main & consolation price will be selected via a random name picker online if they fulfilled the terms of the agreement as per competition details.
- The main prizes of the JBL Party Box Speakers will be selected on the following dates and be announced on the same day the draw has taken place – the 1st of August 2022. The consolation prizes of the one-thousand-rand USN online vouchers will be selected and announced on the 10th of June, 24th of June, 15th of August, and 31st of August 2022.
- Neither USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents nor its representatives shall be held liable in respect of any warranty, indemnity, undertaking, obligation towards any participant and/or any other third parties or be held liable under legislation or common law principle arising out of or in connection with the transactions hereunder, except where the same is expressly contained in this Standard Terms and Conditions.
- The responsibility to ensure that all entries are received timeously rests solely on each participant and subsequently, neither USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents nor its representatives shall be held liable for entries received late or not at all.
- Neither USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents nor its representatives shall be held liable for any technical malfunctions and/or problems of any telephone network, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, or any combination thereof which may occur.
- Neither USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents nor its representatives shall be held liable for any costs or expenses which any winner, or winner’s partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of any entry into the competition and the acceptance and/or use of any prize.
- Neither USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents nor its representatives, at any stage and in any manner, whether expressly or implicitly, make any representations or give any warranties, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
- Any entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in winning a prize;
- A prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards, or expectations.
- Neither USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents nor its representatives shall be held responsible for any harm, damage, loss, or claim arising from or related to the provision of any element of a prize, specifically including but not limited to any changes to a prize that may occur at any time.
- In the event, if for any reason the redeeming and delivery of any of the prizes of this Competition constitutes an unlawful act, such prize shall immediately become null, and void, and the beneficiary shall subsequently forfeit such prize.
- All documentation required to accept and/or use any of the prizes in this competition shall be obtained at the cost of the participant and remains the responsibility of the participant in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
- By accepting any of the prize/s, all winners consent to the publication of their names and pictures on the USN website and various social media platforms.
- All entries are the property of USN and shall be captured in a database for future promotions. Participation in this competition assumes permission to be contacted by USN.
- All participants may be required to provide additional information reasonably required to process and facilitate acceptance and/or use of any prizes.
- USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents, or its representatives accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that arise from acceptance of the prize. USN and their third-party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and/or any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason whatsoever. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension, or cancellation, all participants agree to waive any rights, interests, and expectations pertaining to this Competition and agree to not institute any claims or legal action of any nature against USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents or its representatives.
- Any participation in this Competition, and acceptance and/or use of any of the prizes, or any aspect thereof, is entirely at the participant’s own risk.
- USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents, or its representatives accept no responsibility or liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense, or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by the participation in this Competition or the acceptance and/or use by of any prize by any Winner or partner as defined above. Any participant or winner, and in the event of such person/s death, such person’s family, dependants, heirs, assignees, or any other beneficiaries of such person’s estate, indemnify and hold harmless USN, the Competition Sponsors, its employees, agents or its representatives, against any claim by such person, or his partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which may have been suffered, howsoever arising, in relation to the entry into this Competition and/or acceptance and/or use of any of the prizes.
- The acceptance and execution of all prizes are subject to the following conditions:
- All of the terms and conditions will apply to the winner.
- The Winner shall that his partner agrees to be bound and complies with these Standard Terms and Conditions and all other relevant rules.
- If anyone, including a winner’s partner where applicable, fails to comply with any of these Standard Terms and Conditions, without prejudice to any other remedy at USN’s disposal, –
- Such person and his partner shall automatically be disqualified, and all the prize/s be forfeited.)
- Such person and his partner shall be held liable for any losses and/or damages incurred by USN or the Competition Sponsors directly or indirectly as a result of such noncompliance, including all legal costs on an attorney and own client scale which may be incurred pursuant of seeking any remedial action in this regard.
5 . APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution of the Republic of South Africa.