Mini strawberry pancake bites are the perfect summer breakfast snack! These fun, bite-sized pancakes are a must-try. Plus, this recipe is easy-peasy.
1 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
- First, prepare the pancake batter: add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Next, slice the strawberries. I made my slices about 1/2 a centimetre.
- Bring a griddle or frying pan to medium heat and grease it well.
- Carefully coat each strawberry slice in the pancake batter and then place the covered strawberries on the greased griddle/pan. You can either coat each strawberry slice individually or add all the strawberry slices to the batter and gently stir them to coat them in the batter evenly.
- Then the mini strawberry pancakes for several minutes on each side until they’re crispy and golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove the strawberry pancake bites from the griddle and plate. Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy!
For more recipes click here.