STAND A CHANCE TO WIN 1 OF 10 FULLY INSTALLED ELLIES INVERTERS WITH INTEGRATED BATTERY PACKS 4KW WORTH R50 000 EVERY MONTH.
Terms & Conditions
This Promotional Competition is organized by FreshStop Holdings (PTY) LTD, Ellies Electronics (PTY) LTD, and their designated agencies PESSO Marketing CC (collectively “the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD”) or “Organizers”.
The Promotional Competition commences at midnight 00:00 on 01st April 2023 and ends at midnight 00:00 on 3 September 2023, both days inclusive (“Period”).
Employees, directors, members, partners, agents or consultants or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this Promotional Competition or any person(s) who, directly or indirectly, controls or is controlled by the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person(s) who is, directly or indirectly, in control or controlled by the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers identified by the trademarks owned designated suppliers /or associated companies are not eligible to participate in this Competition (“Disqualified Persons”).
To enter, the Promotional Competition and stand a chance to win one of the prizes, participants must;
- Spend R100 (one hundred rand) or more at participating FreshStop Convenience Stores Nationwide, during the Period.
- WhatsApp “FRESHSTOP” to +27(0)66 477 0351 and follow the prompts. User network-related fees apply.
- Retain Till Slip as proof of purchase, on mobile phone’s gallery.
Participants may enter this Promotional Competition as many times as they wish provided;
- They purchase the Participating Product/s to the value of R100 or more each time and
- Retain their till slips as proof. Each till slip is valid for one entry, no entry may be duplicated.
NOTE Duplication of entry will result in disqualification.
This Promotional Competition is not dependent on purchasing any petroleum products, bus tickets, and electricity.
“SPEND R100 OR MORE AT FRESHTOP, WHATSAPP, AND STAND A CHANCE TO WIN 1 OF 10 ELLIES INVERTERS WITH INTEGRATED BATTERY PACKS 4KW EVERY MONTH!”
Selection of winners will be done monthly;
- April Winners – 02nd May 2023
- May Winners – 06th June 2023
- June Winners – 04thJuly 2023
- July Winners – 08th August 2023
- August Winners – 03rd September 2023
Winners will be announced, where marketing consent is provided, by the end of each month listed as below;
- April Winners – 31st May 2023,
- May Winners – 29th June 2023
- June Winners – 28th July 2023
- July Winners – 29th August 2023
- August Winners – 29th September 2023
- Winners will be contacted telephonically by PESSO Marketing on the number that was entered into the competition.
- Prize consists of 1 (one) Ellies 4kW UPS Inverter with an integrated 2.5 kWh battery plus installation at the winner’s residence, subject to separate terms and conditions.
- Prizes will be installed within 6 weeks from the date of successful verification, unless delayed by the winner or unforeseen circumstances, only at the winner’s residential address.
- The property owner must provide consent for the installation, failing which- the prize will be forfeited.
- An electrical Certificate Of Compliance, hereafter referred to as “COC” is required for installation, to be provided by the property owner.
- Ellies Electronics will only issue a supplementary COC for the UPS inverter installation to the winner in the case of an existing valid COC.
- Installation could not commence should no existing valid COC be available for the address of installation..
- Should the winner not be able to provide an existing valid COC, an Installation Certificate will be issued as proof of work.
- The winner must be present for the installation of the prize in person and may be requested to provide proof of identification upon arrival at the residence.
- At the end of the competition, all of The Promoter’s obligations pertaining to the Promotional Competition, as well as The Prize shall cease to exist.
- Only applicable to installations within South Africa.
Prizes are non-transferable. No Cash or alternatives will be offered for the prize in whole or part. The winners accept the prize at their own risk. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize of the same or greater value. If required, as a result of change in legislation by the Minister of Trade Industry declaring the competition unlawful or the Department of Energy declaring the competition unlawful, The Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD reserve the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against The Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD.
Any prize queries may be directed to PESSO MARKETING firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, the Prize winner accepts the Prize at his/her own risk, and the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD will not be liable for any costs incurred by the winner in claiming their prize. The Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting, and/or utilizing prizes won. All participants are deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions.
The Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD may in their sole discretion amend these rules at any time, without notice, and such amendment(s) shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the following site: www.freshstop.co.za
Participants are only eligible to win 1 (one) prize in the competition per household. This competition is open to South African residents only and participants must be in possession of a valid identity document or passport. Participants must be aged 18 (eighteen) years or over.
By entering the Promotional Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend, or cancel this Promotional Competition and any prize (which has not yet been awarded), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD reasonably deem necessary.
Entries that are duplicated, unclear, illegible, submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or are from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid. Any technical failures that lead to any Promotional Competition entry being invalid or not received will not be the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD’ liability, and the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD cannot be held responsible for technical errors.
The Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD may require the winners to be identified, photographed and the photographs published in social media, printed media, or to appear on radio and television when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD marketing material in so far as it relates to the Promotional Competition.
If the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD are unable to reach any person after 3 (three) working days or complete the verification process after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified, and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place.
The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the Promotional Competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this Promotional Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD. If any dispute arises in relation to the interpretation of these Promotional Competition rules, the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD’s decision shall be final, and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into. The duration of the Promotional Competition may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD.
The Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD shall ensure that all personal data received as entries or otherwise are utilised solely for the purpose of this promotional campaign in compliance with The Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013. The Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD may collect, store and use (but not share) any personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes.
The Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD are not liable for any defect in the Prizes. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses, insurance, government taxes, or other fees applicable, are the responsibility of the winners and/or participants.
All participants and the winners as well as their partners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents and suppliers, its affiliates, and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Promotional Competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD and/or use of the Prizes).
A copy of the competition rules is available at no cost to the participants and can be requested by their designated agencies PESSO Marketing CC (collectively “the Promoters, Freshstop Holdings (PTY) LTD”) or may be requested in printable format via e-mail; email@example.com