These sparkling fruit pops with kiwi and strawberry are a glamorous summery addition to your garden party or braai table.
- 2 Kiwis. peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 200 ml Fruit-flavoured sparkling water
- Arrange fruit slices into each ice pop mould. Use a chopstick to neatly arrange the fruit, if desired.
- Pour the sparkling water into the moulds, just below the filling line.
- Place the handles into the moulds and freeze for 6 hours.
- Run some water over the moulds for a few seconds to help the pop to release.
To buy any of the Zoku ice pop products, such as the Classic mould use in this recipe, visit @home website on www.home.co.za.