TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the terms and conditions pertaining to the Short Poetry Competition running from 2nd of May 2020 – 17 May 2020. This competition can be entered on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- The Promoter is Fruit & Veg City Freshstop (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”), FreshStop.
- The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document and driver’s license, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the Promoter and Astron Energy (Pty) Ltd
- To enter the competition, A participant must follow and like our page, comment on the picture or story posted and write a short poem dedicated to their favourite FreshStop. Each participant will be allowed to enter the competition within 24 hour after the picture or artwork has been posted
- This competition is open from the 2nd of May 2019. Any entries received after midnight on the last day (17 May 2020) will not be valid and not be considered.
- The selection of winners will take place at the end of the month of the competition at random out of all entries received during the month. 1 winner will be selected in respect of each post of the competition, we will have a maximum of 2 winners.
- Each winner will be announced and notified within 3 days of the end of the competition through the Promoter’s social media platforms.
- The vouchers will be delivered to the winners by means of cash rewards via the FreshStop App, which will be arranged by the Promoter within two weeks after contacting the winners.
- The winner will be requested to download the FreshStop App which will enable the promoter to award the winner. If the winner is unable to download the App for any reason such a person will be disqualified and the second best will be selected as the winner.
- A participant is entitled to enter the competition as many times as he or she wishes, however he or she will only be eligible to win one of the 2 vouchers during the course of the competition period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
- The Promoter reserves the right to utilise the images posted by participants during the competition period without being liable to pay any fee, licence, royalty, remuneration or compensation to the participants who posted such images.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.