Are you ready to be energized and recharged with this super delicious Red Bull Slushie Recipe?
You’ve come across your new favorite to-go FreshStop beverage… this delicious Red Bull slushie recipe! It’s one part ice-cold deliciousness, one part Red Bull energy vibezzzz!! Two simple ingredients to give you the ultimate summer kick!
- Two Red Bulls cans
- 4-10 ice Cubes
- Pour 1 can of Red Bull into a shallow freezer-friendly dish or ice cube tray and place in the freezer overnight.
- Place another Red Bull can in the refrigerator to chill.
- Once Red Bull in the dish or ice cube tray has frozen, scoop out and transfer to a blender.
- Then pour in chilled Red Bull can from the refrigerator to blender + add 4 ice cubes.
- Blend until well combined, and transfer to glass or mason jar. ENJOY!
Did you enjoy this recipe? please try it at home, take a pic and tag us on Instagram @freshstopsa. We would love to see your creation. 😉
For more recipes, click here.