Pastrami and Egg Cups Recipe
The ultimate deli-inspired breakfast that’s quick, easy, and delicious, of course! Also, school is back in full swing! Treat your kids to this easy-to-make Pastrami and egg cups filled with protein and nutrients. 🍳 🥓
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- Cooking spray, for the muffin tin
- 12 Elim Ready-to-eat Spiced Beef Slices (pastrami)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) cheddar cheese, grated
- 12 large eggs
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped to garnish
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Spray the muffin tin with the cooking spray. Line each muffin hole with a slice of pastrami. Sprinkle cheese onto the pastrami and crack an egg into each pastrami cup. Season to taste. Bake for about 12-15 minutes, depending on how you like your eggs done. Chop the parsley, garnish the egg cups and enjoy!
For more delicious recipes click here.
Especially these healthy lunch box ideas.