TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the terms and conditions pertaining to the KitKat Caption Competition running from 1st of September 2020 – 30th of September 2020. This competition can be entered on Instagram & Twitter.
- The Promoter is Fruit & Veg City Freshstop (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”), FreshStop.
- The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document and driver’s license, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the Promoter and Astron Energy (Pty) Ltd
- To enter the competition, A participant must follow the promoter’s Instagram page (@freshstopsa), download the FreshStop Rewards app and comment on the picture or story posted by the FreshStop brand with your best caption/description on Instagram.
- The competition will be run in four seven-day week cycles. The Promoter will post one picture during each weekly cycle on the @freshstopsa Instagram page and participants will be allowed to enter the competition after the picture has been posted by the Promoter. There will be four pictures posted over the total duration of the competition..
- This competition is open from the 1st of September 2020 – 30th of September 2020. Any entries received after midnight on the last day (30th of September 2020) will not be valid and not be considered.
- A winner will be selected each week out of the participants who entered the competition during that week. The participant who, in the opinion of the Promoter posted the best caption to the picture or story out of all the participants will be selected as the winner. A maximum of 4 winners will be selected during the course of the competition (one winner a week). Each winner will be announced and notified within 3 days of being selected through the promoter’s social media platforms.
- The prize is a a voucher to the value of R500.00
- The vouchers will be delivered to the winners by means of cash rewards via the FreshStop Rewards App, which will be arranged by the Promoter within 3 days after contacting the winners.
- The winners will be required, at their own cost, to download the FreshStop Rewards App which will enable the promoter to award the winners. If a winner is unable to download the FreshStop Rewards App for any reason such a person will be disqualified and the promoter shall select another winner.
- A participant is entitled to enter the competition as many times as he or she wishes, however he or she will only be eligible to win one of the 4 vouchers during the course of the competition period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter takes no responsibility should an entrant not be able to enter, or should their entry not reach us because of any technical issue from Facebook or Instagram.