You will love this oatmeal breakfast bowl! This recipe is packed full of fiber, protein and loaded with delicious toppings. The perfect recipe to start any morning!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 250ml (1 cup) oats
- 500ml (2 cups) milk
- 60ml (1/4 cup0 raspberries
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 30ml (2 tbsp) Food Lovers Snack On The Run Mix
- 30ml (2 tbsp) Food Lovers traditional syrup
- In the medium-sized pot over medium heat.
- Heat the oats and milk together until a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 2 – 3 minutes or until soft.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with raspberries, banana, Food Lovers snack mix, and syrup.
Serve and enjoy!