TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the terms and conditions pertaining to the 4 weeks of Summer competition running from 8 December 2020 – 1 January 2021. This competition can be entered on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- The Promoter is Fruit & Veg City Freshstop (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”), FreshStop.
- The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document and driver’s license, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the Promoter and Astron Energy (Pty) Ltd
- To enter the competition, a participant must download the promoter’s FreshStop Rewards App, follow or like our page, comment on the picture posted and guess the location of the FreshStop store. Each picture will have a copy with a clue of the location with 1 chance to win per post, there will be four posts in total over a period of 4 weeks.
- This competition is open from 8 December 2020. Any entries received after midnight on the last day (1 January 2021) will not be valid and not be considered.
- The selection of winners will take place every week at random out of all entries received during the duration of the competition provided that the answer is correct. One winner will be selected in respect of each post of the competition, totaling 4 winners over the competition period.
- Each winner will be announced and notified within 3 days of the end of each post through the Promoter’s social media platforms.
- Prizes include: A 6 pack of Steri Stumpie and a R250 cash voucher through the promoters App. The winner will be required to collect the Steri Stumpie six pack at their nearest FreshStop store, which will be arranged by the Promoter within 1 week after contacting the winner.
- The winners will be requested to provide the Promoter with their contact details via direct messaging to enable the Promoter to contact the winners. If the Promoter is unable to make contact with any selected winner after one week of being selected such person will be disqualified and the selection of a replacement entry shall take place.
- A participant is entitled to enter the competition as many times as he or she wishes, however he or she will only be eligible to win one of the four prizes during the course of the competition period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner to be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
- The Promoter reserves the right to utilise the images posted by participants during the competition period without being liable to pay any fee, licence, royalty, remuneration or compensation to the participants who posted such images.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.